FOREX Signals & FOREX Account Management
Dedicated to your Trading Success!
- Independently Verified Results (myfxbook)
Multiple trading platforms
Forex Trades: Real Account, Real Performance
Why choose us?
Professional Forex Signals & Account Management
We disclose our account information, history and real time open trades via independently third parties.
Check our trades
Real performance based on real account. Long term steady growth with a conservative trading strategy.
Check our performance
We choose our trades based on fundamental outlook and technical analysis. We don’t take trades just to sell signals.
Our prices start from:
- 30$ / monthly for Forex Signals
- 25% Performance fee for Account Management
We deliver our trades on multiple platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, FXCM, LMAX, FIX Protocol
Free VPS Hosting (of 25$ / monthly value) on NY Equinix (1-3 ms latency). You don’t need to harm your PC to keep it open all the time.
Why only 5 - 10% of the Retail Traders Are
Profitable on Forex Market?
Trading it’s not an easy job, it’s the kind of job where you must pay the price if you make wrong decisions:
- You need a lot of Time to read News and make Analysis (it’s a full time job)
- You need Expensive Tools like: Bloomberg (starting from 20,000$ yearly), Reuters (starting from 3,600$ yearly for small version), Capital IQ (starting from 13,000$ yearly)
- You need LIVE Squawk for fast Actions on Market (starting from 3,600£ yearly)
- You need Servers to Host MT4 for better Connection (starting from 450$ yearly)
- You must invest a lot in Education: Time and Money
Our Trading Methodology
- Banks’ Position
- Market Sentiment
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Trends, Range
- Japanese candlestick
- Confluences of support and resistance
- Emotion control exercises
- Fast reaction training
- Psychological reinforcement
- Physical Training
- 1% Risk Position Size
- Dynamical Risk on each position
- Adaptive S/L and T/P according to market conditions
- We let the profits run and move the S/L immediately at breakeven
- We cut looses short
- We adjust trade parameters in accordance with macroeconomic news
- We don’t add to loosing trades (no martingales) and we don’t trade in hedge to hide loosing transactions